Friday, April 11, 2008

 

Week 1 at Home

Well, I've been home for almost a week now, and the transition to full time Dad/Husband is going swimmingly!

It's been a fun week. So far I have:

1) Fixed two broken faucets
2) Cleaned out my garage, and now 3 cars fit comfortably
3) Played hockey with guys in their 20's and lived to tell about it
4) Caught up with a friend I haven't seen in months
5) Donated old skates and skis to Goodwill
6) Played with my kids every day (bike rides, soccer, baseball, road hockey)
7) Lost 5 lbs and counting
8) Had zero alcoholic beverages
9) Procured a couples golf membership

I'm feeling pretty good about things. Our plans are starting to come together, and I'm loving all this time to attend to the "new things" in my life. This weekend Helen is playing in a tennis tournament, and the Masters is on. So I have my weekend pretty much figured out!

Helen has started working on the Book/DVD of our roadtrip. That'll take a while, because there's alot of material to work with.

That's all for now...
mJm

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]